FurnitureLab price list information.
If you need Delivered Pricing for contract purposes, you can find it here at this link.
Below is our 2020 price list for reference. Please contact your account manager with any questions.
FurnitureLab published pricing is also handled at the product page level, on each Spec Sheet PDF. All Spec Sheets with pricing can also be found here.
Published January 7, 2020.
Any post-publication changes to pricing or specifications will be listed below. Individual spec sheets are correct at the product page level.
- January 22, 2020: Millennium Square Legs and Millennium Round Legs; 5 legs are required to hold a 60"R top, not 4
- May 6, 2020: The Fairfax Seating Series stacks 10 units high, not 8
- May 20, 2020: Please call for all pricing on Booth Partitions due to material and labor cost increases
- August 27, 2020: All Booth Spec Sheets now include wood and metal leg upgrade costs
- August 27, 2020: The Venus Variations dimensions on the Spec Sheet have been corrected
- August 27, 2020: All Laminate Table Top Spec Sheets now include instructions to call for pricing for quantities fewer than 4
- August 27, 2020: New Products have been added: Rambler, Juno, DineSafe Panels
- August 27, 2020: The Valencia Seating Series Spec Sheet now includes Chrome pricing
- August 27, 2020: The Horizon Base Series Spec Sheet now includes instructions to call for guidance on a 42x42" FlipTop option
- August 27, 2020: The Kennedy Seating Series Spec Sheet had a typo regarding seat depth that has now been corrected
- September 18, 2020: The Modern Base Spec Sheet: 2 Bases are required to hold a 30x48"top, not 1
- September 29, 2020: Clear coat finish is no longer available on the Modern Base, Classic Base, Galaxy Base, Frontier Base, Permanent Mount Base, and Trident Base
- October 22, 2020: Three (not four) Vector Leg Bases are required for a 36"R top
- November 6, 2020: The Rover base has been renamed to the Rambler Base Series