How to estimate FurnitureLab shipping costs
To calculate freight, multiply the Total List price for the order by the zone percentage shown below.
• If Total List amount is less than $3,000, add $150 to the calculated freight.
• If Total List amount is greater than $20,000, contact customer service for a quote.
A quote with a Total List price of $2500 that is shipping to Zone 2 would be calculated as
follows: $2500 x 6.5% = $162.50 + $150 = $312.50
• Shipping is not included in our product price. We will provide a freight quote for you upon request based on the specifics of your order.
• Table tops, bases and chairs ship from different locations and may arrive at different times.
• FurnitureLab ships orders within standard shipping times and is not responsible for delays in transit.
• Special requests to expedite or hold shipments will be honored if possible. Additional charges will be paid by the customer.
• If we are not made aware of installation delays prior to shipping, it will be the customer’s responsibility to accept and store the items.
• The customer is responsible for unloading the shipment and needs to be prepared. Lift-gate or inside delivery may be available. Please call for details and additional cost.
For freight carriers chosen by FurnitureLab: It is the consignee’s responsibility to inspect each delivery for possible freight damage upon delivery. If an item is found damaged, contact FurnitureLab immediately. Once we are notified, specific instructions and guidelines will be given to the consignee. If these instructions and guidelines are met, we will do everything we can to handle the claim for you.
FurnitureLab is not responsible for installation charges. For freight carriers chosen by the customer: FurnitureLab is not responsible for damages in transit. Claims should be filed with the carrier immediately upon discovery of such damage.